The last meeting of the WEJ school council is Monday, look June 13.
The School Council is meeting on Monday, viagra dosage May 9th at 6:30pm in the library. This is the second to last meeting for this school year. The council will be deciding on how the school funds raised this year will be allocated and spent. We need at least 3 parents who are not on the council to be in attendance to approve how the money is spent.
Do you want the money raised to go towards outdoor recess equipment? Library books? School bus field trips? Do you have ideas on how the thousands of dollars raised should be spent? This is the meeting to attend to voice your opinions. Please come to this meeting.
Come join fellow parents tonight, Monday April 11h at this month’s parents School Council meeting in the school library at 6:30pm.
On the agenda tonight is:
- Principal’s Update (Colleen)
- Approval of Agenda/ Minutes (March 7th & 23rd, 2016)
- Zone Update from Zone Meeting (Shawn)
- Financial Snapshot (Julie / Laura)
- Current Snapshot of Lunches (Second Term + Movie Night Glance)
- Spending of Funds (End of Year)
- Funds for future long term projects (Suggestions for future councils)
- Family Movie Night – Movie Selection (April)
- Cake Walk – Further Discussion (May)
- End of Year BBQ – Further Discussion (June)
- Pita Pit Alternative for next year (Suggestion for next Council)
- Other Business – if needed / time allowing
If you would like to make a suggestion of a topic for tonight’s meeting, we can add it to the agenda. Send an email to email@example.com.
Check our the books/resources available for parent sign-out. Should you wish to sign out a book, online simply send an email to our Library Technician, Mme Poirier. firstname.lastname@example.org Mme Poirier will send the requested item home with your child.
WEJ Council February 2014 Newsletter is now available!
Read it here.February 2014 Newsletter